Wednesday, September 28, 2016

A Hug is Nearly a Gun Spelled Backwards

          What little things in life make you happy? Is it the food or getting a hug from your favorite person? Is it your love for your country? Personal Relations are the most important thing in life. When I get a hug from the people , I love it makes me feel happy and loved. Personal Relations means the relationships you have with people. The most common relation are hugs! Hugs are comforting, relaxing, and peaceful.

               What is exactly patriotism? Patriotism is defined as a person who loves their homeland more than anything. Patriotism is great, but it is not as important as personal relations. Not everyone knows about patriotism compared to personal relations. People may think they know. Many people only know that George Washington was the first president and that July fourth is when we got our independence. People don't know how and who we got our independence from. How do I know that? Well I just asked my parents where we got our independence from and they didn't know. That proves my point that very little people know about our country.

                  The similarity between personal relations and patriotism is love. Whether it be towards a person or people which creating personal relations or having enormous amount of love towards our country (patriotism) . Both subjects are great and we all need them in our lives. Without personal relations we wont know how to connect with people. We would all be like zombies searching for something we never experienced or heard of. I believe Patriotism would be consider the second most important thing. We live in this amazing country might as well love it.

                   Overall, I believe that personal relations is what mostly makes up life. Its how we come together as a unit. Patriotism would come into part as us becoming one country. I agree with E.M Forester's view of personal relations as more valuable than patriotism. Everyone has their beliefs and opinions. I think every person should at least get a hug everyday to remind themselves that there is comfort and love around us. Also it really helps when we all are having bad days at some point in life. Hugs are awesome!

4 comments:

  1. You were really brave in class today; I know I probably would've been too scared to let my essay be picked apart by DP and our classmates cx I really enjoyed reading your essay; I thought it was simple, but straightforward :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were really brave in class today; I know I probably would've been too scared to let my essay be picked apart by DP and our classmates cx I really enjoyed reading your essay; I thought it was simple, but straightforward :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked your essay! :) I think something that could have worked is to state if you were against or with E.M. Fosters ideology but you show evidence you were with his ideology :)

    ReplyDelete