Friday, April 28, 2017

Ignite Talk 


        My big question is that how do people know you are going to be successful in life or is that just what people say. The one thing i did over break was to compare an athlete that is sponsored by under armor and compared it to a athlete in high school. There were a lot of things in common. My question is based on academics and sports. The connection i saw in this course with my big question is the ending of Fahrenheit 451 because it was about how Montag escaped the real world and found his own world and people. i see that as being successful because that means a lot to him about how he escaped the real world and is more at peace. My next move is to do more depth detail in the pyramid of success and ask people what does that mean to them like is it really success. I dont know but its a an idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment